Table of Contents
The Boise State Broncos (13-4, 3-1 MWC) are 5.5-point favorites as they try to build on a three-game winning streak when they visit the Wyoming Cowboys (5-11, 0-4 MWC) on Saturday, January 14, 2023 at Arena-Auditorium. The matchup airs at 11:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 131.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Broncos vs. Cowboys
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 11:00 PM ET
- Location: Laramie, Wyoming
- Arena: Arena-Auditorium
Boise State Betting Stats & Information
- Boise State has been the moneyline favorite nine times this season. They’ve gone 6-3 in those games.
- The Broncos have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -207 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Broncos have put together an 11-5-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 5.5-point underdogs this year, the Cowboys are 2-2 against the spread.
- The average over/under Boise State has had set in matchups this season is 0.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
Wyoming Betting Stats & Info
- Wyoming has been listed as the underdog seven times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Cowboys have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +175 moneyline set for this game.
- The Cowboys have gone 5-9-1 ATS this year.
- The Cowboys have a 2-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 5.5 points or more this year.
- Wyoming’s games this year have averaged a total of 141.2 points, 9.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Boise State vs. Wyoming Season Stat Comparison
|Boise State Rank||Boise State AVG||Wyoming AVG||Wyoming Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Boise State Broncos Leaders
- The leader in scoring, rebounding and assists for the Broncos is Marcus Shaver Jr., who averages 14.5 points, 6.5 rebounds and four assists per game.
- Chibuzo Agbo leads the Broncos in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Wyoming Cowboys Leaders
- Noah Reynolds is at the top of the Cowboys scoring leaderboard with 14.3 points per game. He also grabs 2.2 rebounds and racks up 1.8 assists per game.
- Hunter Thompson puts up a stat line of 5.1 rebounds, 7.2 points and one assist per game for Wyoming to take the top rebound spot on the team. Hunter Maldonado holds the top spot for assists with 3.3 per game, adding 13.5 points and 4.3 rebounds per matchup.
- Brendan Wenzel averages two three-pointers per game, the most on the Cowboys.