Table of Contents
The Fairleigh Dickinson Knights (10-8, 3-0 NEC) are underdogs (+2.5) in their attempt to build on a four-game win streak when they visit the Central Connecticut State Blue Devils (4-14, 2-2 NEC) at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 14, 2023 at William H. Detrick Gymnasium. The matchup has a point total of 142.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Blue Devils vs. Knights
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: New Britain, Connecticut
- Arena: William H. Detrick Gymnasium
|Cent. Conn. St.||-2.5||142.5|
Cent. Conn. St. Betting Stats & Information
- Cent. Conn. St. has gone 2-2 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 50%).
- The Blue Devils have not played as a moneyline favorite of -134 or shorter.
- The Blue Devils’ ATS record is 9-9-0 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this year, the Knights are 2-5 against the spread.
- The average total Cent. Conn. St. has had set in games this season is 8.1 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Fairleigh Dickinson Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Fairleigh Dickinson has won two out of the seven games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Knights have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +110.
- The Knights have a 5-10-1 record against the spread this year.
- When they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this year, the Knights are 2-5 against the spread.
- The average over/under for Fairleigh Dickinson’s games this year is 12.7 more points than the point total of 142.5 in this outing.
Cent. Conn. St. vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Season Stat Comparison
|Cent. Conn. St. Rank||Cent. Conn. St. AVG||Fairleigh Dickinson AVG||Fairleigh Dickinson Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Central Connecticut State Blue Devils Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Blue Devils this season is Kellen Amos, who averages 15 points, 3.6 rebounds, and 1.4 assists per game.
- Cent. Conn. St.’s leading rebounder is Andre Snoddy averaging 6.8 boards per game and its best passer is Nigel Scantlebury and his 3.8 assists per game.
- Amos makes more threes per game than any other member of the Blue Devils, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per contest.
Fairleigh Dickinson Knights Leaders
- Demetre Roberts’ points (16.7 per game) and assists (4.1 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Knights’ leaderboards.
- Sean Moore’s stat line of 5.5 rebounds, 5.8 points and 0.9 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Fairleigh Dickinson rebounding leaderboard.
- Grant Singleton is the top shooter from distance for the Knights, hitting 2.4 threes per game.