Table of Contents
The Longwood Lancers (12-6, 4-1 Big South) are heavily favored (by 11.5 points) to build on a four-game home win streak when they host the South Carolina Upstate Spartans (8-8, 3-2 Big South) on Saturday, January 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 138.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Lancers vs. Spartans
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Farmville, Virginia
- Arena: Willett Hall
Longwood Betting Stats & Information
- Longwood has gone 10-2 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 83.3%).
- The Lancers have not played as a moneyline favorite of -696 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Lancers have compiled a 9-8-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 11.5-point underdogs this year, the Spartans are 1-3 against the spread.
- Longwood’s average point total in outings this season is 144.4, 6.4 points higher than the over/under in this game.
South Carolina Upstate Betting Stats & Info
- This season, South Carolina Upstate has been the underdog 12 times and won five, or 41.7%, of those games.
- The Spartans have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +483 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this season, the Spartans have put together a 6-8-0 record against the spread.
- The Spartans are 1-3 against the spread when an underdog by 11.5 points or more this season.
- The average total in South Carolina Upstate’s games this year is 3.3 more points than the point total of 138 for this outing.
Longwood vs. South Carolina Upstate Season Stat Comparison
|Longwood Rank||Longwood AVG||South Carolina Upstate AVG||South Carolina Upstate Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Longwood Lancers Leaders
- Isaiah Wilkins leads the Lancers in scoring and rebounding, tallying 13.1 points and 5.7 boards per game.
- Walyn Napper leads Longwood in assists, averaging 3.7 per game while also scoring 10.3 points per contest.
- The Lancers get the most three-point shooting production out of DeShaun Wade, who makes 1.9 threes per game.
South Carolina Upstate Spartans Leaders
- Jordan Gainey is at the top of the Spartans scoring leaderboard with 16.4 points per game. He also pulls down 2.3 rebounds and racks up 2.7 assists per game.
- Ahmir Langlais puts up a stat line of 4.5 rebounds, 7 points and 0.3 assists per game for South Carolina Upstate to take the top rebound spot on the team. Trae Broadnax has the top spot for assists with 2.9 per game, adding 10.3 points and 3.8 rebounds per contest.
- Gainey is the top shooter from deep for the Spartans, hitting 2.2 threes per game.