Table of Contents
Two sliding teams meet when the New Mexico State Aggies (7-10, 0-5 WAC) host the UT Arlington Mavericks (5-13, 0-5 WAC) on Saturday, January 14, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET. The Mavericks are heavy, 10.5-point underdogs as they attempt to halt a six-game losing streak against the Aggies, who have lost five straight. The matchup has a point total of 135.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Aggies vs. Mavericks
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Las Cruces, New Mexico
- Arena: Pan American Center
|New Mexico State||-10.5||135|
New Mexico State Betting Stats & Information
- New Mexico State has gone 2-3 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 40%).
- The Aggies have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -560 or shorter.
- The Aggies have a 5-8-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Mavericks have a 4-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 10.5 points or more this season.
- New Mexico State’s average total in matchups this year has been 142.6, 7.6 points higher than the total in this particular game.
UT Arlington Betting Stats & Info
- UT Arlington has entered the game as underdogs 15 times this season and won twice.
- The Mavericks have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +405.
- The Mavericks are 6-9-0 ATS this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 10.5 points or more, the Mavericks have a 4-1 record against the spread.
- The average point total for UT Arlington this year is 3.9 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
New Mexico State vs. UT Arlington Season Stat Comparison
|New Mexico State Rank||New Mexico State AVG||UT Arlington AVG||UT Arlington Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New Mexico State Aggies Leaders
- The Aggies leader in points and assists is Xavier Pinson, who scores 12.8 points per game along with 4.7 assists.
- Deshawndre Washington is New Mexico State’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 7.2 boards in each contest while scoring 12.3 points per game.
- Pinson leads the Aggies in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
UT Arlington Mavericks Leaders
- Shemar Wilson collects 10.8 points and 8.6 rebounds per game for the Mavericks, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Marion Humphrey’s assist statline paces UT Arlington; he dishes out 2.9 assists per game.
- Kyron Gibson is reliable from deep and leads the Mavericks with 1.4 made threes per game.