Table of Contents
The North Alabama Lions (9-9, 1-4 ASUN) are 7.5-point underdogs as they attempt to break a four-game losing streak when they visit the Queens Royals (12-6, 2-3 ASUN) on Saturday, January 14, 2023 at Curry Arena. The matchup airs at 1:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 154.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Royals vs. Lions
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Arena: Curry Arena
Queens Betting Stats & Information
- Queens has been favored on the moneyline six times this season. They’ve gone 4-2 in those games.
- The Royals have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -340 or shorter.
- The Royals have a 10-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Lions have a 3-5 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 7.5 points or more.
- The average total Queens has had set in matchups this year is 0.8 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
North Alabama Betting Stats & Info
- North Alabama has won four, or 33.3%, of the 12 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Lions have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +267.
- So far this year, the Lions have compiled a 6-8-1 record against the spread.
- The Lions have a 3-5 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 7.5 points or more.
- The average point total for North Alabama this year is eight points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Queens vs. North Alabama Season Stat Comparison
|Queens Rank||Queens AVG||North Alabama AVG||North Alabama Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Queens Royals Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Royals is Kenny Dye, who scores 16.9 points and distributes 4.9 assists per game.
- Gavin Rains is Queens’ best rebounder, hauling in an average of 10.4 boards in each contest while scoring 6.4 points per game.
- Chris Ashby leads the Royals in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
North Alabama Lions Leaders
- Daniel Ortiz puts up 11.8 points per game and is the top scorer for the Lions.
- North Alabama’s leader in rebounds is Damien Forrest with 6.7 per game, and its leader in assists is KJ Johnson with 3.2 per game.
- Ortiz is consistent from three-point range and leads the Lions with 2.6 made threes per game.