Table of Contents
The Morehead State Eagles (10-8, 3-2 OVC) host the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (8-10, 3-2 OVC) after winning four home games in a row. The Redhawks are favored by just 2 points in the contest, which starts at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 14, 2023. The matchup has an over/under of 144.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Redhawks vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Morehead, Kentucky
- Arena: Ellis T. Johnson Arena
|Southeast Missouri State||-2||144.5|
Southeast Missouri State Betting Stats & Information
- Southeast Missouri State has been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and it won both of the games.
- The Redhawks have not played a game with moneyline odds of -130 or shorter.
- The Redhawks’ ATS record is 9-6-1 this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 2 points or more, the Eagles have a 3-6 record against the spread.
- Southeast Missouri State’s average total in matchups this year has been 147.2, 2.7 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
Morehead State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Morehead State has been the underdog nine times and won two of those games.
- The Eagles have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +110 odds on them winning this game.
- The Eagles have gone 7-8-0 ATS this year.
- The Eagles are 3-6 against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Morehead State this season is 4.5 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Southeast Missouri State vs. Morehead State Season Stat Comparison
|Southeast Missouri State Rank||Southeast Missouri State AVG||Morehead State AVG||Morehead State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Southeast Missouri State Redhawks Leaders
- The Redhawks leader in points and assists is Phillip Russell, who puts up 16.4 points per game along with 4.4 assists.
- Kobe Clark leads Southeast Missouri State in rebounding, grabbing 8.9 rebounds per game while also scoring 6.7 points a contest.
- The Redhawks get the most three-point shooting production out of Russell, who knocks down 2.3 threes per game.
Morehead State Eagles Leaders
- Mark Freeman collects 13.9 points and tacks on 3.6 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Eagles’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Alex Gross is at the top of the Morehead State rebounding leaderboard with 7.2 rebounds per game. He also notches 12.3 points and adds 0.8 assists per game.
- Freeman is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Eagles, hitting 1.8 threes per game.