Table of Contents
The Yale Bulldogs (11-5, 1-2 Ivy League) hit the road in Ivy League action against the Cornell Big Red (12-4, 2-1 Ivy League) on Friday, January 13, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET. The Bulldogs are 1-point favorites in the game. The over/under for the matchup is 145.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Big Red
- Game Day: Friday, January 13, 2023
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Ithaca, New York
- Arena: Newman Arena
Yale Betting Stats & Information
- Yale has been favored on the moneyline nine times this season. They’ve finished 7-2 in those games.
- The Bulldogs have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -116 or shorter.
- The Bulldogs are 9-5-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 1-point underdogs this year, the Big Red are 4-1 against the spread.
- Yale’s average point total in outings this year is 132.6, 12.9 points below the total in this game.
Cornell Betting Stats & Info
- Cornell has entered the game as underdogs five times this season and won twice.
- The Big Red have not been a bigger underdog this season than the -105 moneyline set for this game.
- The Big Red are 10-4-0 against the spread this year.
- The Big Red have a 4-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- The average total in Cornell’s games this season is 9.5 more points than the point total of 145.5 in this outing.
Yale vs. Cornell Season Stat Comparison
|Yale Rank||Yale AVG||Cornell AVG||Cornell Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Yale Bulldogs Leaders
- The Bulldogs leader in points and rebounds is Matt Knowling, who scores 15.8 points and grabs 4.9 rebounds per game.
- Bez Mbeng leads Yale in assists, averaging 2.9 per game while also scoring 7.5 points per contest.
- The Bulldogs get the most three-point shooting production out of John Poulakidas, who knocks down 1.9 threes per game.
Cornell Big Red Leaders
- Greg Dolan racks up 13.4 points and adds 4.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Big Red’s leaderboards in those statistics.
- Sean Hansen grabs 4.9 rebounds per game (he also scores 9.7 points per game and adds 2.6 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Cornell rebounding leaderboard.
- Dolan averages 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Big Red.