Table of Contents
The Fordham Rams (13-4, 1-3 A-10) hit the road in A-10 play against the La Salle Explorers (8-8, 2-1 A-10) on Saturday, January 14, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET. The Rams are 1-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 142 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rams vs. Explorers
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Tom Gola Arena
Fordham Betting Stats & Information
- Fordham has put together a 12-1 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 92.3% of those games).
- The Rams have not played as a moneyline favorite of -115 or shorter.
- The Rams have gone 9-7-1 ATS this season.
- The Explorers have a 3-5 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 1 point or more.
- Fordham’s average point total in matchups this year is 140.4, 1.6 points fewer than the total in this game.
La Salle Betting Stats & Info
- La Salle has won two of the eight games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Explorers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the -105 moneyline set for this game.
- The Explorers are 8-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Explorers are 3-5 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this year.
- The average over/under for La Salle’s games this season is 0.9 more points than the point total of 142 in this outing.
Fordham vs. La Salle Season Stat Comparison
|Fordham Rank||Fordham AVG||La Salle AVG||La Salle Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Fordham Rams Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Rams this season is Darius Quisenberry, who averages 16.9 points, 3.8 rebounds, and 3.3 assists per game.
- Fordham’s leading rebounder is Abdou Tsimbila averaging 7.4 boards per game and its best passer is Antrell Charlton and his 4.2 assists per game.
- The Rams get the most three-point shooting production out of Quisenberry, who knocks down 2.6 threes per game.
La Salle Explorers Leaders
- The Explorers’ Khalil Brantley racks up enough points (14.6 per game) and assists (four per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Fousseyni Drame’s stat line of five rebounds, 8.6 points and 0.8 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the La Salle rebounding leaderboard.
- Josh Nickelberry is reliable from three-point range and leads the Explorers with two made threes per game.