Table of Contents
The UAB Blazers (13-5, 4-3 C-USA) visit the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (10-7, 3-3 C-USA) in a matchup of C-USA teams at Murphy Athletic Center, tipping off at 9:00 PM ET on Monday, January 16, 2023. The Blazers are 1.5-point favorites in the game. The point total is 146 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Blazers vs. Blue Raiders
- Game Day: Monday, January 16, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- Arena: Murphy Athletic Center
UAB Betting Stats & Information
- UAB has won 80% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (12-3).
- The Blazers have not played a game with moneyline odds of -124 or shorter.
- The Blazers are 8-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Blue Raiders have a 1-4 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- UAB’s average total in outings this season has been 158.1, 12.1 points higher than the total in this particular game.
Middle Tennessee Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Middle Tennessee has won two out of the six games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Blue Raiders have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +102 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this year, the Blue Raiders have put together a 6-9-0 record against the spread.
- The Blue Raiders have a 1-4 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Middle Tennessee this year is 10.2 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
UAB vs. Middle Tennessee Season Stat Comparison
|UAB Rank||UAB AVG||Middle Tennessee AVG||Middle Tennessee Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UAB Blazers Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Blazers this season is Jordan Walker, who averages 23.8 points, 2.5 rebounds, and 4.3 assists per game.
- Trey Jemison is UAB’s leading rebounder, grabbing 8.1 per game, while Eric Gaines is its best passer, averaging 4.8 assists in each contest.
- Walker makes more threes per game than any other member of the Blazers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 4.4 per contest.
Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders Leaders
- The Blue Raiders’ leader in scoring and rebounding is DeAndre Dishman with 12.5 points and 5.6 rebounds per game.
- Camryn Weston records more assists than any other Middle Tennessee player with 2.7 per game. He also averages 9.2 points and grabs 4.8 rebounds per game.
- Eli Lawrence is the top scorer from distance for the Blue Raiders, hitting 1.6 threes per game.