Table of Contents
The No. 6 UConn Huskies (15-3, 4-3 Big East) host the St. John’s (NY) Red Storm (12-6, 2-5 Big East) after winning 11 straight home games. The Huskies are double-digit favorites by 14 points in the contest, which starts at 12:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 15, 2023. The over/under for the matchup is set at 151.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Huskies vs. Red Storm
- Game Day: Sunday, January 15, 2023
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Hartford, Connecticut
- Arena: XL Center
UConn Betting Stats & Information
- UConn has won 78.6% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (11-3).
- The Huskies have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -1188 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Huskies have put together an 11-6-0 record against the spread.
- The average over/under UConn has had set in matchups this season is 8.9 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
St. John’s (NY) Betting Stats & Info
- St. John’s (NY) has been listed as the underdog six times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Red Storm have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +700 odds on them winning this game.
- The Red Storm’s ATS record is 8-10-0 this year.
- The average point total for St. John’s (NY) this season is 0.3 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
UConn vs. St. John’s (NY) Season Stat Comparison
|UConn Rank||UConn AVG||St. John’s (NY) AVG||St. John’s (NY) Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UConn Huskies Leaders
- Adama Sanogo leads the Huskies in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 17.4 points and 6.7 boards per game.
- Andre Jackson leads UConn in assists, averaging 4.9 per game while also scoring 6.6 points per contest.
- Jordan Hawkins leads the Huskies in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
St. John’s (NY) Red Storm Leaders
- The Red Storm’s leader in scoring and rebounding is Joel Soriano with 16.4 points and 12 rebounds per game.
- St. John’s (NY)’s assist leader is Andre Curbelo with 5.2 per game. He also scores 10.5 points per game and tacks on 3.1 rebounds per game.
- David Jones knocks down 1.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Red Storm.