Table of Contents
The Seattle U Redhawks (13-4, 4-0 WAC) will try to build on a five-game win streak when they visit the Utah Valley Wolverines (14-4, 5-0 WAC) at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 14, 2023 as 6-point underdogs. The Wolverines have won 11 games in a row. The over/under in the matchup is 142.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wolverines vs. Redhawks
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Orem, Utah
- Arena: UCCU Center
Utah Valley Betting Stats & Information
- Utah Valley has gone 8-1 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 88.9%).
- The Wolverines have not played as a moneyline favorite of -262 or shorter.
- The Wolverines have an 11-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Redhawks have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 6 points or more this season (0-2).
- The average point total for Utah Valley’s games this year is 0.7 more points than the total of 142.5 in this matchup.
Seattle U Betting Stats & Info
- Seattle U has entered the game as underdogs five times this season and won once.
- The Redhawks have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +210 moneyline set for this game.
- The Redhawks are 7-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Redhawks have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 6 points or more this year (0-2).
- The average over/under in Seattle U’s games this season is one more point than the point total of 142.5 for this outing.
Utah Valley vs. Seattle U Season Stat Comparison
|Utah Valley Rank||Utah Valley AVG||Seattle U AVG||Seattle U Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Utah Valley Wolverines Leaders
- The Wolverines scoring leader is Justin Harmon, who averages 14.7 per contest to go with 4.2 rebounds and 3.3 assists.
- Aziz Bandaogo is Utah Valley’s leading rebounder, grabbing 10.4 per game, while Trey Woodbury is its best passer, distributing 4.3 assists in each contest.
- The Wolverines get the most three-point shooting production out of Le’Tre Darthard, who makes 2.2 threes per game.
Seattle U Redhawks Leaders
- Cameron Tyson is the top scorer for the Redhawks with 20.5 points per game. He also adds 4.3 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game to his statistics.
- Seattle U’s leader in rebounds is Brandton Chatfield with 5.6 per game, and its leader in assists is Alex Schumacher with three per game.
- Tyson is reliable from deep and leads the Redhawks with 3.8 made threes per game.