Table of Contents
The Hampton Pirates (3-14, 0-5 CAA) are underdogs (by 4 points) to break a four-game home losing streak when they host the North Carolina A&T Aggies (8-11, 3-3 CAA) on Monday, January 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 145.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Aggies vs. Pirates
- Game Day: Monday, January 16, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Hampton, Virginia
- Arena: Hampton Convocation Center
N.C. A&T Betting Stats & Information
- N.C. A&T has been the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and it won both of the games.
- The Aggies have not played as a moneyline favorite of -182 or shorter.
- The Aggies are 9-7-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 4-point underdogs this season, the Pirates are 3-9 against the spread.
- N.C. A&T’s average point total in matchups this season is 144.4, 1.1 points less than the over/under in this game.
Hampton Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Hampton has been the underdog 16 times and won two of those games.
- The Pirates have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +151 odds on them winning this game.
- The Pirates’ ATS record is 5-10-1 this year.
- The Pirates have a 3-9 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 4 points or more this year.
- The average over/under for Hampton’s games this season is 0.7 more points than the point total of 145.5 in this outing.
N.C. A&T vs. Hampton Season Stat Comparison
|N.C. A&T Rank||N.C. A&T AVG||Hampton AVG||Hampton Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
North Carolina A&T Aggies Leaders
- Kam Woods leads the Aggies in points and assists per game, scoring 18.3 points and distributing 3.3 assists.
- N.C. A&T’s best rebounder is Austin Johnson, who averages 6.7 boards per game in addition to his 6.1 PPG average.
- The Aggies get the most three-point shooting production out of Woods, who knocks down 3.2 threes per game.
Hampton Pirates Leaders
- The Pirates’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Jordan Nesbitt with 14.5 points and 7.1 rebounds per game.
- Russell Dean’s assist statline paces Hampton; he records 4.7 assists per game.
- Marquis Godwin hits 2.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Pirates.