Table of Contents
In advance of Monday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Tony Pollard and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 8:15 PM ET on ABC/ESPN. The NFC Wild Card round features a matchup between Pollard’s Dallas Cowboys and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers from Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida.
Tony Pollard Player Props vs. Tampa Bay
- Matchup: Dallas Cowboys at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: January 16, 2023
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 50.5 (-110)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 21.5 (-115)
Tony Pollard Rushing Stats
- Pollard has run it 193 times for a team-best 1,007 yards (62.9 per game), with nine touchdowns.
- He has also caught 39 balls for 371 yards (23.2 yards per game) and three touchdowns.
- He has accounted for 12 of his team’s 52 touchdowns on offense this season, or 23.1%.
- He has received 193 of his team’s 531 carries this season (36.3%).
- Pollard has racked up 495 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to 11 broken tackles), which is sixth among qualified runners.
Against Tampa Bay
- Against the Buccaneers, Pollard’s 11 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups are 39.5 fewer than his over/under in Monday’s game.
- In two games against them Pollard has not run for more than 50.5 yards.
- Pollard, in two matchups versus the Buccaneers, has not run for a TD.
Last 3 Games
- at Commanders (1/8/2023): 7 carries, 19 yardsat Titans (12/29/2022): 0 carries, 0 yardsvs. Eagles (12/24/2022): 9 carries, 19 yards; 6 receptions, 61 yards