Table of Contents
Adam Hadwin enters play in the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer) at +6000 to win after a seventh-place performance in the Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course on November 10-13 in his most recent action. Below we help you make your best bets on Hadwin before he tees off in La Quinta, California by breaking down his performances in recent events.
The American Express Time and Location
- Date: January 19-22, 2023
- Location: La Quinta, California
- Course: PGA West (Palmer)
- Par: / yards
- Defending Champ: Hudson Swafford
Adam Hadwin Recent Performance
- Hadwin has finished below par 13 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 12 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 20 rounds played.
- He has finished with a top-five score in one of his last 20 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day five times.
- Over his last 20 rounds, Hadwin has closed a round three strokes of the best score of the round twice, and within five strokes of the top score for the day 12 times.
Adam Hadwin History at The American Express
- Over Hadwin’s last seven trips to this event, he’s placed in the top five three times and the top 10 four times. He has an average finish of 17th over that span.
- In his last seven trips to this tournament, Hadwin survived the cut each time.
- Hadwin placed 25th the last time he competed in this event (in 2022).
- He closed one round without recording a bogey his last time here.
Adam Hadwin’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|