Table of Contents
Augusto Nunez has +50000 odds at the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer). He made the cut in his most recent outing, the Sony Open in Hawaii, and finished 41st. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Nunez before he tees off in La Quinta, California.
The American Express Time and Location
- Date: January 19-22, 2023
- Location: La Quinta, California
- Course: PGA West (Palmer)
- Par: / yards
- Defending Champ: Hudson Swafford
Augusto Nunez Recent Performance
- Over his last 14 rounds, Nunez has finished below par eight times, while also carding one bogey-free round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Nunez has closed a round three strokes of the best score of the round once, and within five strokes of the top score for the day five times.
Augusto Nunez’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|