Table of Contents
Beau Hossler (+18000) readies for the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer) after missing the cut in his most recent event here, the 2021 The American Express. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Hossler before he tees off in La Quinta, California.
The American Express Time and Location
- Date: January 19-22, 2023
- Location: La Quinta, California
- Course: PGA West (Palmer)
- Par: / yards
- Defending Champ: Hudson Swafford
Beau Hossler Recent Performance
- Hossler has finished below par 12 times, completed his day without a bogey on three occasions, and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 18 rounds played.
- He has registered the top score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice and a top-10 score four times in his last 18 rounds.
- Hossler has finished with a score within three shots of the day’s best in three of his last 18 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day eight times.
Beau Hossler History at The American Express
- In Hossler’s last four showings in this tournament, he’s finished in the top 20 once. His average finish is 20th at the event.
- In Hossler’s last four appearances at this event, he’s made the cut once.
- The last time Hossler competed in this event (in 2021), he missed the cut.
Beau Hossler’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|