Table of Contents
Ben Griffin, who took 12th in the Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club from January 12-15 in his last outing, comes into the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer) with +15000 odds. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Griffin before he tees off in La Quinta, California.
The American Express Time and Location
- Date: January 19-22, 2023
- Location: La Quinta, California
- Course: PGA West (Palmer)
- Par: / yards
- Defending Champ: Hudson Swafford
Ben Griffin Recent Performance
- Griffin has finished below par 14 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 15 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 20 rounds played.
- He has finished with a top-five score four times in his last 20 rounds.
- Over his last 20 rounds, Griffin has closed a round three strokes of the best score of the round six times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day 13 times.
Ben Griffin’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|