Table of Contents
The Boise State Broncos (14-4, 4-1 MWC) are favored (-5) to build on a four-game win streak when they host the Nevada Wolf Pack (15-4, 5-1 MWC) at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 17, 2023 at ExtraMile Arena. The point total in the matchup is set at 134.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Broncos vs. Wolf Pack
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 17, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Boise, Idaho
- Arena: ExtraMile Arena
Boise State Betting Stats & Information
- Boise State has won seven of 10 games when the moneyline favorite this season (70%).
- The Broncos have not played a game with moneyline odds of -215 or shorter.
- The Broncos are 12-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wolf Pack have a 1-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under Boise State has had set in games this year is 1.3 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Nevada Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Nevada has won two out of the five games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Wolf Pack have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +176 odds on them winning this game.
- The Wolf Pack’s ATS record is 13-5-0 this year.
- The Wolf Pack have a 1-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Nevada this season is 3.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Boise State vs. Nevada Season Stat Comparison
|Boise State Rank||Boise State AVG||Nevada AVG||Nevada Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Boise State Broncos Leaders
- Marcus Shaver Jr. leads the Broncos in points, rebounds and assists, scoring 14.2 points, pulling down 6.6 boards and dishing out 4.4 assists per game.
- The Broncos get the most three-point shooting production out of Chibuzo Agbo, who makes 2.3 threes per game.
Nevada Wolf Pack Leaders
- Jarod Lucas is at the top of the Wolf Pack scoring leaderboard with 16.9 points per game. He also grabs 2.3 rebounds and averages 1.5 assists per game.
- Darrion Williams puts up a stat line of 7.1 rebounds, 7.1 points and 2.6 assists per game for Nevada to take the top rebound spot on the team. Kenan Blackshear has the top spot for assists with 4.8 per game, adding 14.7 points and 4.7 rebounds per outing.
- Lucas hits 2.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Wolf Pack.