Table of Contents
In the AFC Divisional round of the NFL Playoffs, the Buffalo Bills (13-3) and Cincinnati Bengals (12-4) hit the field at Highmark Stadium on Sunday, January 22, 2023.
The Bills rank sixth in total defense this year (319.1 yards allowed per game), but they’ve been shining on the offensive side of the ball, ranking second-best in the NFL with 397.6 total yards per game. The Bengals’ defensive unit has been leading the charge for the team, as they rank fifth-best in the NFL with 20.1 points surrendered per contest. In terms of offense, they are compiling 26.1 points per game, which ranks seventh.
Create your NFL Pool started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Bills vs. Bengals Picks
For all your best pick data from America’s #1 independent pool site, head here.
Game Info: Bills vs. Bengals
- Game Day: Sunday, January 22, 2023
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Orchard Park, New York
- Stadium: Highmark Stadium
Before placing a wager on Sunday’s Buffalo-Cincinnati spread (Buffalo -4.5) or over/under (50.5 points), read the betting insights and trends below.
Betting Insights for Bills
- The Bills have an 8-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season they were favored by 4.5 points or more, the Bills have a 5-7 record against the spread.
- Bills games with a set total have hit the over six times this season (37.5%).
Stats & Insights for Bills
- The Bills rank sixth in total defense this year (319.1 yards allowed per game), but they’ve been shining on the offensive side of the ball, ranking second-best in the NFL with 397.6 total yards per game.
- The Bills have been making things happen on both sides of the ball this season, as they rank second-best in scoring offense (28.4 points per game) and second-best in scoring defense (17.9 points allowed per game).
- The Bills rank seventh in pass offense (258.1 passing yards per game) and 15th in pass defense (214.6 passing yards allowed per game) this year.
- The Bills rank seventh in rushing yards this season (139.5 rushing yards per game), but they’ve been shining on defense, ranking fifth-best in the NFL with 104.6 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The Bills own the seventh-ranked defense this season in terms of third-down efficiency (37.5% third-down conversion rate allowed), and they’ve been better offensively, ranking best with a 50.3% third-down percentage.
- The Bills have the seventh-ranked defense this year in terms of yards per play (5.4 yards per play allowed), and they’ve been better on offense, ranking third-best with 6.3 yards per play.
- With 27 forced turnovers (fourth in NFL) against 27 turnovers committed (30th in NFL), the Bills (0) have the 15th-ranked turnover margin in the league.
Best Players for Bills
- Josh Allen: 4,283 PASS YDS / 267.7 YPG / 63.3% / 35 TD / 14 INT / 124 CAR / 762 RUSH YDS / 7 TD
- Devin Singletary: 177 CAR / 819 YDS / 51.2 YPG / 5 TD / 38 REC / 280 YDS / 17.5 YPG / 1 TD
- Stefon Diggs: 108 REC / 1,429 YDS / 89.3 YPG / 11 TD
- Gabriel Davis: 48 REC / 836 YDS / 55.7 YPG / 7 TD
- Dawson Knox: 48 REC / 517 YDS / 34.5 YPG / 6 TD
- Gregory Rousseau: 37 TKL / 10 TFL / 8 SACK / 4 PD
- Tremaine Edmunds: 102 TKL / 5 TFL / 1 SACK / 1 INT / 7 PD
- Jordan Poyer: 63 TKL / 4 TFL / 4 INT / 8 PD
Betting Insights for Bengals
- The Bengals have gone 12-4-0 ATS this year.
- Six of the Bengals’ 16 games with a set total have hit the over (37.5%).
Stats & Insights for Bengals
- The Bengals rank eighth with 360.5 total yards per contest on offense, and they rank 16th with 335.7 total yards allowed per contest on defense.
- The Bengals have been excelling on defense, giving up only 20.1 points per contest (fifth-best). On offense, they rank seventh by accumulating 26.1 points per game.
- The Bengals’ pass offense has been excelling, accumulating 265 passing yards per game (fifth-best) this season. On defense, they rank 23rd by giving up 229.1 passing yards per game.
- The Bengals rank fourth-worst in rushing yards per game (95.5), but they’ve been more productive on the other side of the ball, ranking seventh in the NFL with 106.6 rushing yards allowed per contest.
- The Bengals’ third-down offense has been thriving, posting a 46.1% third-down conversion percentage (third-best) this season. Defensively, they rank 20th by allowing a 39.6% third-down rate.
- The Bengals rank 12th in the NFL with 5.7 yards per play on offense, and they rank 13th with 5.6 yards surrendered per play on defense.
- After forcing 24 turnovers (11th in NFL) and turning the ball over 18 times (fourth in NFL) this season, the Bengals own the sixth-ranked turnover margin of +6.
Best Players for Bengals
- Joe Burrow: 4,475 PASS YDS / 279.7 YPG / 68.3% / 35 TD / 12 INT / 75 CAR / 257 RUSH YDS / 5 TD
- Joe Mixon: 210 CAR / 814 YDS / 58.1 YPG / 7 TD / 60 REC / 441 YDS / 31.5 YPG / 2 TD
- Samaje Perine: 95 CAR / 394 YDS / 24.6 YPG / 2 TD / 38 REC / 287 YDS / 17.9 YPG / 4 TD
- Ja’Marr Chase: 87 REC / 1,046 YDS / 87.2 YPG / 9 TD
- Tee Higgins: 74 REC / 1,029 YDS / 64.3 YPG / 7 TD
- Tyler Boyd: 58 REC / 762 YDS / 47.6 YPG / 5 TD
- Trey Hendrickson: 32 TKL / 6 TFL / 8 SACK / 3 PD
- Logan Wilson: 123 TKL / 3 TFL / 2.5 SACK / 1 INT / 4 PD
- Jessie Bates III: 71 TKL / 1 TFL / 4 INT / 8 PD