Table of Contents
Cameron Davis heads into the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer) with +4500 odds to win. In his last event at this course he took third in the 2021 The American Express. Before Davis tees off in La Quinta, California, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
The American Express Time and Location
- Date: January 19-22, 2023
- Location: La Quinta, California
- Course: PGA West (Palmer)
- Par: / yards
- Defending Champ: Hudson Swafford
Cameron Davis Recent Performance
- Over his last 18 rounds of play, Davis has finished below par on 13 occasions while also carding 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score in two of his last 18 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
- Over his last 18 rounds, Davis has ended the day three strokes of the best score of the round four times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day six times.
Cameron Davis History at The American Express
- Davis has one top-five finish in his past three trips to this tournament, with an average finishing position of 20th over that span.
- In his last three trips to this tournament, Davis made the cut each time.
- The last time Davis competed in this event (in 2021), he took third.
- His last time competing in this tournament, he completed one bogey-free round.
Cameron Davis’ Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|