Table of Contents
Dean Burmester enters the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer) with +11000 odds after making the cut and finishing 54th in his last event, The RSM Classic. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Burmester before he tees off in La Quinta, California.
The American Express Time and Location
- Date: January 19-22, 2023
- Location: La Quinta, California
- Course: PGA West (Palmer)
- Par: / yards
- Defending Champ: Hudson Swafford
Dean Burmester Recent Performance
- Over his last 18 rounds, Burmester has finished under par 13 times, while also carding two bogey-free rounds and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with a top-five score in three of his last 18 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day four times.
- Over his last 18 rounds, Burmester has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round four times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day nine times.
Dean Burmester’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|