Table of Contents
Greyson Sigg has +20000 odds to win the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer). He made the cut in his last time at this tournament in 2022, finishing 25th. Before Sigg tees off in La Quinta, California, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
The American Express Time and Location
- Date: January 19-22, 2023
- Location: La Quinta, California
- Course: PGA West (Palmer)
- Par: / yards
- Defending Champ: Hudson Swafford
Greyson Sigg Recent Performance
- Over his last 20 rounds, Sigg has finished below par 16 times, while also recording three bogey-free rounds and 12 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with the best score of the day in one of his last 20 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 a total of three times.
- Over his last 20 rounds, Sigg has closed a round three strokes of the best score of the round four times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day 12 times.
Greyson Sigg History at The American Express
- The last time Sigg competed in this tournament (in 2022), he took 25th.
- He posted a score in one round that was among the five best on the day his last time here.
Greyson Sigg’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|