Table of Contents
The Tulane Green Wave (12-5, 5-1 AAC) will try to continue a five-game win streak when they host the No. 1 Houston Cougars (17-1, 5-0 AAC) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 17, 2023 as 10-point underdogs. The Cougars have won eight games in a row. The matchup has an over/under of 148.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cougars vs. Green Wave
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 17, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Arena: Devlin Fieldhouse
Houston Betting Stats & Information
- Houston is 13-1 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 92.9%).
- The Cougars have not played as a moneyline favorite of -546 or shorter.
- The Cougars have gone 12-6-0 ATS this season.
- The average point total for Houston’s games this year is 19.7 fewer points than the over/under of 148.5 in this matchup.
Tulane Betting Stats & Info
- Tulane has entered the game as underdogs three times this season and won twice.
- The Green Wave have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +390 moneyline set for this game.
- The Green Wave have a 7-10-0 record against the spread this year.
- The average total in Tulane’s games this year is 7.2 more points than the point total of 148.5 in this outing.
Houston vs. Tulane Season Stat Comparison
|Houston Rank||Houston AVG||Tulane AVG||Tulane Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Houston Cougars Leaders
- Marcus Sasser leads the Cougars in scoring, tallying 16.6 points per game to go with 2.8 rebounds and 3 assists.
- J’wan Roberts leads Houston in rebounding, averaging 7.1 per game, while Jamal Shead leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.1 in each contest.
- Sasser makes more threes per game than any other member of the Cougars, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
Tulane Green Wave Leaders
- Kevin Cross racks up 6.2 rebounds and four assists per game, placing him atop the Green Wave’s rebound and assists leaderboards.
- Jaylen Forbes scores 19.2 points per game, putting him at the top of the Tulane scoring leaderboard. He also grabs 4.9 rebounds and tacks on 1.8 assists per game.
- Forbes makes 2.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Green Wave.