Table of Contents
John Huh (+40000) preapres for the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer) after missing the cut in his most recent event here, the 2022 The American Express. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Huh before he tees off in La Quinta, California.
The American Express Time and Location
- Date: January 19-22, 2023
- Location: La Quinta, California
- Course: PGA West (Palmer)
- Par: / yards
- Defending Champ: Hudson Swafford
John Huh Recent Performance
- Over his last 16 rounds, Huh has finished under par seven times, while also registering one bogey-free round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score twice in his last 16 rounds.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Huh has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round twice, and within five strokes of the top score for the day five times.
John Huh History at The American Express
- Huh has one top-five finish in his past eight trips to this tournament, with an average finishing position of 33rd over that span.
- In Huh’s last eight appearances at this event, he’s made it to the weekend six times.
- Huh failed to make the cut in his last appearance at this tournament (in 2022).
John Huh’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|