Table of Contents
Keith Mitchell heads into the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer) with +9000 odds. He missed the cut in his last event, the Sony Open in Hawaii. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Mitchell before he tees off in La Quinta, California.
The American Express Time and Location
- Date: January 19-22, 2023
- Location: La Quinta, California
- Course: PGA West (Palmer)
- Par: / yards
- Defending Champ: Hudson Swafford
Keith Mitchell Recent Performance
- Over his last 16 rounds of play, Mitchell has finished under par on nine occasions while also recording nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with a top-five score in one of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Mitchell has closed a round three strokes of the best score of the round three times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day seven times.
Keith Mitchell History at The American Express
- Mitchell finished 69th the most recent time he competed in this event (in 2018).
- He carded two below-par rounds the last time he played in this tournament.
Keith Mitchell’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|