Table of Contents
Matthew NeSmith heads into the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer) with +20000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent appearance at this course, the 2022 The American Express. Before he tees off in La Quinta, California, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on NeSmith in this event.
The American Express Time and Location
- Date: January 19-22, 2023
- Location: La Quinta, California
- Course: PGA West (Palmer)
- Par: / yards
- Defending Champ: Hudson Swafford
Matthew NeSmith Recent Performance
- Over his last 18 rounds, NeSmith has finished under par 14 times, while also carding four bogey-free rounds and 13 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with the best score of the day in one of his last 18 rounds, while scoring among the top five in four rounds and the top 10 a total of six times.
- NeSmith has finished with a score within three shots of the day’s best in six of his last 18 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day nine times.
Matthew NeSmith History at The American Express
- In NeSmith’s past three appearances at this event, he’s finished in the top 20 once, and his average finish at the tournament is 17th.
- In his last three trips to this tournament, he’s made the cut once.
- The last time NeSmith played this tournament (in 2022), he missed the cut.
Matthew NeSmith’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|