Table of Contents
The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (8-9, 1-6 ACC) will attempt to break a three-game losing streak when they host the NC State Wolf Pack (14-4, 4-3 ACC) on Tuesday, January 17, 2023 at Hank McCamish Pavilion as 5.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 143.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wolf Pack vs. Yellow Jackets
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 17, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Arena: Hank McCamish Pavilion
NC State Betting Stats & Information
- NC State has gone 11-1 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 91.7%).
- The Wolf Pack have not played a game with moneyline odds of -242 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Wolf Pack have put together an 8-8-2 record against the spread.
- The Yellow Jackets are 1-4 against the spread when an underdog by 5.5 points or more this season.
- NC State’s average total in matchups this year has been 148.2, 4.7 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
Georgia Tech Betting Stats & Info
- Georgia Tech has entered the game as underdogs 10 times this season and won once.
- The Yellow Jackets have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +196 moneyline set for this game.
- The Yellow Jackets have an 8-8-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Yellow Jackets have a 1-4 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 5.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Georgia Tech this season is 3.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
NC State vs. Georgia Tech Season Stat Comparison
|NC State Rank||NC State AVG||Georgia Tech AVG||Georgia Tech Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
NC State Wolf Pack Leaders
- The Wolf Pack leader in points and assists is Terquavion Smith, who puts up 18.7 points per game to go with 4.6 assists.
- Jack Clark is NC State’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 7.1 boards in each contest while scoring 9.1 points per game.
- The Wolf Pack get the most three-point shooting production out of Smith, who makes 2.9 threes per game.
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Leaders
- Deivon Smith has racked up 5.8 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Yellow Jackets leaderboards in those categories.
- Georgia Tech’s Miles Kelly scores 13.9 points, 3.3 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game, making him the top scorer on the squad.
- Kelly hits 2.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Yellow Jackets.