Table of Contents
Satoshi Kodaira will look to improve on a 16th-place finish in his last action in the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP when he takes to the course at the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer). He has +40000 odds to win. Before Kodaira tees off in La Quinta, California, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
The American Express Time and Location
- Date: January 19-22, 2023
- Location: La Quinta, California
- Course: PGA West (Palmer)
- Par: / yards
- Defending Champ: Hudson Swafford
Satoshi Kodaira Recent Performance
- Over his last 18 rounds, Kodaira has finished below par 13 times, while also carding two bogey-free rounds and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the 10 best scores three times in his last 18 rounds.
- Over his last 18 rounds, Kodaira has closed a round three strokes of the best score of the round once, and within five strokes of the top score for the day six times.
Satoshi Kodaira History at The American Express
- The most recent time Kodaira played this event (in 2021), he missed the cut.
Satoshi Kodaira’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|