Table of Contents
The Utah State Aggies (14-4, 3-2 MWC) are at home in MWC play against the UNLV Rebels (12-5, 1-4 MWC) on Tuesday, January 17, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET. The Aggies are 5.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup’s point total is set at 148.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Aggies vs. Rebels
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 17, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Logan, Utah
- Arena: Dee Glen Smith Spectrum
Utah State Betting Stats & Information
- Utah State has won 86.7% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (13-2).
- The Aggies have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -236 or shorter.
- The Aggies are 11-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 5.5-point underdogs this year, the Rebels are 1-0 against the spread.
- The average point total for Utah State’s games this year is 4.2 more points than the total of 148 in this matchup.
UNLV Betting Stats & Info
- UNLV has entered the game as underdogs three times this season and won twice.
- The Rebels have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +191 moneyline set for this game.
- The Rebels’ ATS record is 8-7-1 this year.
- The Rebels are 1-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- The average over/under for UNLV’s games this season is 3.6 fewer points than the point total of 148 for this outing.
Utah State vs. UNLV Season Stat Comparison
|Utah State Rank||Utah State AVG||UNLV AVG||UNLV Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Utah State Aggies Leaders
- The Aggies scoring leader is Steven Ashworth, who averages 15.6 per contest to go with 3.3 rebounds and 4.2 assists.
- Utah State’s leading rebounder is Daniel Akin averaging 7.3 boards per game and its best passer is Max Shulga and his 4.4 assists per game.
- Ashworth makes more threes per game than any other member of the Aggies, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.4 per contest.
UNLV Rebels Leaders
- Elijah Harkless is the top scorer for the Rebels with 17.3 points per game. He also tacks on 4.6 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game to his stats.
- UNLV’s leader in rebounds is Luis Rodriguez with 5.9 per game, and its leader in assists is Keshon Gilbert with 3.8 per game.
- Rodriguez is the most prolific from deep for the Rebels, hitting 1.6 threes per game.