Table of Contents
The Wake Forest Demon Deacons (13-5, 5-2 ACC) will try to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Clemson Tigers (15-3, 7-0 ACC) at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 17, 2023 as 2.5-point favorites. The Tigers have won seven games in a row. The matchup’s over/under is set at 148.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Demon Deacons vs. Tigers
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 17, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Arena: Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum
Wake Forest Betting Stats & Information
- Wake Forest has won nine of 11 games when the moneyline favorite this season (81.8%).
- The Demon Deacons have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -139 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Demon Deacons have put together a 10-8-0 record against the spread.
- The Tigers are a perfect 3-0 against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this year.
- Wake Forest’s average point total in outings this year is 149.2, 0.7 points higher than the total in this game.
Clemson Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Clemson has won three out of the four games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Tigers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +116 odds on them winning this game.
- The Tigers are 10-8-0 against the spread this year.
- When they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this year, the Tigers are 3-0 against the spread.
- The average point total for Clemson this year is 6.2 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Wake Forest vs. Clemson Season Stat Comparison
|Wake Forest Rank||Wake Forest AVG||Clemson AVG||Clemson Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Wake Forest Demon Deacons Leaders
- The Demon Deacons leader in points and assists is Tyree Appleby, who puts up 17.8 points per game to go with six assists.
- Cameron Hildreth is Wake Forest’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 6.1 boards in each contest while scoring 12.9 points per game.
- The Demon Deacons get the most three-point shooting production out of Damari Monsanto, who knocks down 2.9 threes per game.
Clemson Tigers Leaders
- Hunter Tyson records 15.7 points and 9.8 rebounds per game for the Tigers, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Clemson’s assist leader is Chase Hunter with 4.3 per game. He also scores 14 points per game and tacks on 2.7 rebounds per game.
- Tyson is the most prolific from deep for the Tigers, hitting 2.1 threes per game.