Table of Contents
Wesley Bryan heads into the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer) with +100000 odds after missing the cut in his most recent event, the Butterfield Bermuda Championship. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Bryan before he tees off in La Quinta, California.
The American Express Time and Location
- Date: January 19-22, 2023
- Location: La Quinta, California
- Course: PGA West (Palmer)
- Par: / yards
- Defending Champ: Hudson Swafford
Wesley Bryan Recent Performance
- Bryan has ended the day below par four times and recorded a better-than-average score in four of his last 12 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Bryan has finished within five shots of the top score for the day one time.
Wesley Bryan History at The American Express
- Bryan ended up 63rd at this event the one time he made the cut.
- In his last three appearances at this tournament, Bryan made the cut once.
- Bryan failed to qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
Wesley Bryan’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|