Table of Contents
Will Gordon (+11000) heads into the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer) after making the cut in his most recent outing, the Sony Open in Hawaii, finishing 28th. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Gordon before he takes to the course in La Quinta, California.
The American Express Time and Location
- Date: January 19-22, 2023
- Location: La Quinta, California
- Course: PGA West (Palmer)
- Par: / yards
- Defending Champ: Hudson Swafford
Will Gordon Recent Performance
- Over his last 20 rounds, Gordon has shot below par 16 times, while also registering three bogey-free rounds and 14 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score four times in his last 20 rounds.
- Over his last 20 rounds, Gordon has ended the day three strokes of the best score of the round five times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day 13 times.
Will Gordon History at The American Express
- Gordon competed in this event most recently in 2021, and took 64th.
- He was within five shots of the leader in one round his last time here.
Will Gordon’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|