Table of Contents
Alex Smalley heads into the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer) with +13000 odds after missing the cut at the Sony Open in Hawaii, his most recent event. Before Smalley tees off in La Quinta, California, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
The American Express Time and Location
- Date: January 19-22, 2023
- Location: La Quinta, California
- Course: PGA West (Palmer)
- Par: / yards
- Defending Champ: Hudson Swafford
Alex Smalley Recent Performance
- Smalley has finished below par 13 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 14 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 18 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score twice and a top-10 score three times in his last 18 rounds.
- Smalley has finished with a score within three shots of the day’s best in six of his last 18 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day 11 times.
Alex Smalley History at The American Express
- Smalley played this event most recently in 2022, and took 25th.
- He closed one round without having a bogey his last time here.
Alex Smalley’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|