Table of Contents
Andrew Putnam, who took fourth in the Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club on January 12-15 in his last tournament action, enters the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer) with +6000 odds. Before Putnam tees off in La Quinta, California, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
The American Express Time and Location
- Date: January 19-22, 2023
- Location: La Quinta, California
- Course: PGA West (Palmer)
- Par: / yards
- Defending Champ: Hudson Swafford
Andrew Putnam Recent Performance
- Putnam has finished below par 13 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 13 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 20 rounds played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day in one of his last 20 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 a total of four times.
- Over his last 20 rounds, Putnam has closed a round three strokes of the best score of the round five times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day eight times.
Andrew Putnam History at The American Express
- Putnam has three top-20 finishes, with one of those also ending up top-10 finish, over his past six trips to this tournament. (His average finishing position was 19th over that span).
- In his last six trips to this tournament, he’s made the cut five times.
- The last time Putnam played this event (in 2022), he took 14th.
- He posted one bogey-free round his last time appearing at this event.
Andrew Putnam’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|