Table of Contents
Brandon Wu heads into the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer) with +40000 odds. He missed the cut in his last event, the Sony Open in Hawaii. Below we help you make your best bets on Wu before he tees off in La Quinta, California by breaking down his performances in recent events.
The American Express Time and Location
- Date: January 19-22, 2023
- Location: La Quinta, California
- Course: PGA West (Palmer)
- Par: / yards
- Defending Champ: Hudson Swafford
Brandon Wu Recent Performance
- Wu has finished below par 11 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 18 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 18 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
- Wu has recorded a score within three shots of the day’s best in one of his last 18 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day seven times.
Brandon Wu History at The American Express
- Wu last played this event in 2022 but did not make the cut.
Brandon Wu’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|