Table of Contents
Brian Stuard has +60000 odds to win the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer). He missed the cut in his most recent appeareance here in 2022. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Stuard before he tees off in La Quinta, California.
The American Express Time and Location
- Date: January 19-22, 2023
- Location: La Quinta, California
- Course: PGA West (Palmer)
- Par: / yards
- Defending Champ: Hudson Swafford
Brian Stuard Recent Performance
- Stuard has finished below par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey on three occasions, and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 18 rounds played.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in one of his last 18 rounds.
- Over his last 18 rounds, Stuard has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round three times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day six times.
Brian Stuard History at The American Express
- Stuard has two top-10 finishes, with one of them also a top-five finish, over his last nine trips to this tournament. He has an average finishing position of 35th over that span.
- In his last nine appearances at this event, he’s made it to the weekend five times.
- The most recent time Stuard played this tournament (in 2022), he did not make the cut.
Brian Stuard’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|