Table of Contents
CeeDee Lamb will have several player prop betting options available when he hits the field on Sunday at 6:30 PM ET live on FOX. Lamb’s Dallas Cowboys square off against the San Francisco 49ers at Levi’s Stadium in the NFC Divisional round.
Create your NFL Pool with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
CeeDee Lamb Player Props vs. San Francisco
- Matchup: Dallas Cowboys at San Francisco 49ers
- Time: 6:30 PM
- Date: January 22, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 77.5 (-125)
CeeDee Lamb Receiving Stats
- Lamb has racked up 107 catches for 1,359 yards, tops on his team, and nine TDs. He has been targeted 156 times, and averages 79.9 yards receiving per game.
- So far this season, 28.1% of the 556 passes thrown by his team have gone Lamb’s way.
- He has scored nine combined touchdowns this season, 17.3% of his team’s 52 offensive TDs.
Against San Francisco
- In his one matchup against the 49ers, Lamb’s 21 receiving yards total is 56.5 less than his over/under for Sunday’s game (77.5).
- Lamb, in one game against them, has never surpassed 77.5 receiving yards.
- Lamb did not have a touchdown catch in that outing against the 49ers.
Last 3 Games
- at Buccaneers (1/16/2023): 4 receptions, 68 yards, 1 TDat Commanders (1/8/2023): 5 receptions, 52 yards, 1 TDat Titans (12/29/2022): 11 receptions, 100 yards