Table of Contents
Chris Kirk heads into the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer) with +13000 odds to win after a third-place showing in the Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club on January 12-15 in his last tournament action. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Kirk before he takes to the course in La Quinta, California.
The American Express Time and Location
- Date: January 19-22, 2023
- Location: La Quinta, California
- Course: PGA West (Palmer)
- Par: / yards
- Defending Champ: Hudson Swafford
Chris Kirk Recent Performance
- Kirk has finished below par 10 times and carded a better-than-average score in seven of his last 16 rounds played.
- He has finished with the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Kirk has closed a round three strokes of the best score of the round twice, and within five strokes of the top score for the day five times.
Chris Kirk History at The American Express
- Kirk has placed in the top 20 once in his past seven appearances at this event, with an average finish of 31st at the tournament.
- In his last seven appearances at this tournament, Kirk made the cut three times.
- Kirk finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his last trip to this event in 2022.
Chris Kirk’s Last 5 Tournaments