Table of Contents
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Dalton Schultz and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 6:30 PM ET on FOX. Schultz and the Dallas Cowboys square off against the San Francisco 49ers at Levi’s Stadium in the NFC Divisional round of the 2022 NFL Playoffs.
Dalton Schultz Player Props vs. San Francisco
- Matchup: Dallas Cowboys at San Francisco 49ers
- Time: 6:30 PM
- Date: January 22, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 42.5 (-125)
Dalton Schultz Receiving Stats
- Schultz has tacked on 57 catches for 577 yards and five TDs this season. He has been targeted 89 times.
- So far this season, 16.0% of the 556 passes thrown by his team have gone Schultz’s way.
- He has accounted for 9.6% of his team’s 52 offensive touchdowns this season, with five total.
Against San Francisco
- Schultz’s 89 receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the 49ers are 46.5 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Schultz has had more than 42.5 receiving yards versus the 49ers every time.
- Schultz did not have a touchdown catch in that contest against the 49ers.
Last 3 Games
- at Buccaneers (1/16/2023): 7 receptions, 95 yards, 2 TDsat Commanders (1/8/2023): 4 receptions, 33 yardsat Titans (12/29/2022): 7 receptions, 56 yards, 2 TDs