Table of Contents
Before placing any bets on Daniel Jones’ player prop bets for Saturday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know. The NFC Divisional round features a matchup between Jones’ New York Giants and the Philadelphia Eagles from Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Daniel Jones Player Props vs. Philadelphia
- Matchup: New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: January 21, 2023
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 221.5 (-115)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 45.5 (-115)
Daniel Jones Passing Stats
- Jones has thrown for 3,205 yards (200.3 per game) while completing 67.2% of his passes, with 15 TDs and five INTs.
- In addition he has 708 rushing yards on 120 carries with seven TDs, averaging 44.3 yards per game.
- Jones has completed 19.8 passes per game this season, 20th in the league.
- So far this season, Jones is 17th in air yards on completed passes in the NFL, with 1,609.
- The Giants have thrown the football in 50.0% of their plays from scrimmage this year while staying on the ground 50.0% of the time. This offensive attack ranks 15th in the NFL in points scored.
- Jones averages 92.8 passing yards per game in four matchups against the Eagles, 128.7 fewer yards his over/under in Saturday’s game.
- In those games, Jones did not throw for more yards in a contest than this game’s 221.5-yard over/under.
- Jones recorded one touchdown pass in two of those four games against the Eagles. He didn’t have multiple touchdowns in an outing against them.
Last 3 Games
- at Vikings (1/15/2023): 24-of-35 (68.6%), 301 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs; 17 carries, 78 yardsat Eagles (1/8/2023): -of-0 (0%), 0 yards, 0 TDs, INTsvs. Colts (1/1/2023): 19-of-24 (79.2%), 177 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs; 11 carries, 91 yards, 2 TDs