Table of Contents
The Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (9-9, 3-2 A-10) host the Duquesne Dukes (13-5, 3-2 A-10) after winning three home games in a row. The Dukes are favored by just 1.5 points in the contest, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 18, 2023. The point total is 139.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Dukes vs. Bonnies
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 18, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Olean, New York
- Arena: Reilly Center
Duquesne Betting Stats & Information
- Duquesne has won 12 of 14 games when the moneyline favorite this season (85.7%).
- The Dukes have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -118 or shorter.
- The Dukes are 11-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bonnies have a 3-3 record against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total in Duquesne’s games this year is 7.4 more points than the total of 139.5 in this matchup.
Saint Bonaventure Betting Stats & Info
- Saint Bonaventure has been underdogs in seven games this season and won two (28.6%) of those contests.
- The Bonnies have not been a bigger underdog this season than the -103 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this year, the Bonnies have put together a 10-7-1 record against the spread.
- The Bonnies are 3-3 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- The average total for Saint Bonaventure’s games this season is 4.7 fewer points than the point total of 139.5 in this outing.
Duquesne vs. Saint Bonaventure Season Stat Comparison
|Duquesne Rank||Duquesne AVG||Saint Bonaventure AVG||Saint Bonaventure Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Duquesne Dukes Leaders
- Dae Dae Grant leads the Dukes in scoring, tallying 16 points per game to go with 4.4 rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- Austin Rotroff leads Duquesne in rebounding, averaging 6.2 per game, while Tevin Brewer leads the team in assists, distributing an average of four in each contest.
- The Dukes get the most three-point shooting production out of Grant, who makes 3.1 threes per game.
Saint Bonaventure Bonnies Leaders
- Daryl Banks III is the top scorer for the Bonnies with 16.3 points per game. He also adds 3.1 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game to his statistics.
- The Saint Bonaventure leaders in rebounding and assists are Yann Farell with 6.9 rebounds per game (he also adds 8.3 points and 0.9 assists per game) and Kyrell Luc with 4.6 assists per game (he also tacks on 13.4 points and 2.9 rebounds per game).
- Banks is dependable from deep and leads the Bonnies with 2.9 made threes per game.