Table of Contents
Erik Barnes enters the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer) with +50000 odds after missing the cut in his most recent outing, the Sony Open in Hawaii. Below we help you make your best bets on Barnes before he tees off in La Quinta, California by breaking down his performances in recent events.
The American Express Time and Location
- Date: January 19-22, 2023
- Location: La Quinta, California
- Course: PGA West (Palmer)
- Par: / yards
- Defending Champ: Hudson Swafford
Erik Barnes Recent Performance
- Over his last 14 rounds, Barnes has shot below par nine times, while also carding one bogey-free round and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has registered a top-five score once in his last 14 rounds.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Barnes has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round three times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day six times.
Erik Barnes’ Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|