Table of Contents
Gabriel Davis has player prop bets available from bookmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 3:00 PM ET airing on CBS. The AFC Divisional round will see Davis’ Buffalo Bills hit the field against the Cincinnati Bengals at Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, New York.
Create your NFL Pool with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Gabriel Davis Player Props vs. Cincinnati
- Matchup: Buffalo Bills vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Time: 3:00 PM
- Date: January 22, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 57.5 (+100)
Gabriel Davis Receiving Stats
- Davis has 836 yards receiving on 48 receptions (93 targets), with seven TDs, averaging 55.7 yards per game.
- So far this season, 16.2% of the 574 passes thrown by his team have gone Davis’ way.
- He has accounted for 14.0% of his team’s 50 offensive touchdowns this season, with seven total.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Dolphins (1/15/2023): 6 receptions, 113 yards, 1 TDvs. Patriots (1/8/2023): 3 receptions, 39 yardsat Bears (12/24/2022): 3 receptions, 45 yards, 1 TD