Table of Contents
In advance of placing any prop bet wagers on George Kittle for Sunday’s game, which starts at 6:30 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. Kittle’s San Francisco 49ers square off against the Dallas Cowboys at Levi’s Stadium in the NFC Divisional round.
George Kittle Player Props vs. Dallas
- Matchup: San Francisco 49ers vs. Dallas Cowboys
- Time: 6:30 PM
- Date: January 22, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 49.5 (-110)
George Kittle Receiving Stats
- This season Kittle has reeled in 60 passes on 86 targets for 765 yards and 11 TDs, averaging 51 yards per game.
- Kittle has been the target of 86 of his team’s 512 passing attempts this season, or 16.8% of the target share.
- He has scored 11 combined touchdowns this season, 22.0% of his team’s 50 offensive TDs.
- Kittle’s 18 receiving yards in his one matchup against the Cowboys are 31.5 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Kittle has never had more than 49.5 receiving yards versus the Cowboys.
- Kittle did not have a touchdown catch in that game against the Cowboys.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Seahawks (1/14/2023): 2 receptions, 37 yardsvs. Cardinals (1/8/2023): 4 receptions, 29 yards, 2 TDsat Raiders (1/1/2023): 4 receptions, 23 yards, 1 TD