Table of Contents
Big South opponents meet when the High Point Panthers (9-9, 1-5 Big South) host the Winthrop Eagles (8-11, 3-3 Big South) at Nido and Mariana Qubein Arena, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 18, 2023. The Eagles are 2.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has a point total of 154.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Panthers vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 18, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Amherst, Massachusetts
- Arena: Nido and Mariana Qubein Arena
High Point Betting Stats & Information
- High Point has been favored on the moneyline nine times this season. They’ve finished 5-4 in those games.
- The Panthers have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -137 or shorter.
- The Panthers’ ATS record is 7-9-0 this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Eagles have a 3-6 record against the spread.
- The average point total for High Point’s games this year is 1.4 more points than the total of 154 in this matchup.
Winthrop Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Winthrop has been the underdog 10 times and won two of those games.
- The Eagles have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +111 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this year, the Eagles have put together a 7-10-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this year, the Eagles are 3-6 against the spread.
- The average over/under for Winthrop’s games this year is 6.4 fewer points than the point total of 154 in this outing.
High Point vs. Winthrop Season Stat Comparison
|High Point Rank||High Point AVG||Winthrop AVG||Winthrop Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
High Point Panthers Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Panthers this season is Jaden House, who averages 19.8 points, 4.2 rebounds, and 2.1 assists per game.
- Ahmard Harvey is High Point’s leading rebounder, grabbing 7.6 per game, while Bryant Randleman is its best passer, distributing 2.9 assists in each contest.
- The Panthers get the most three-point shooting production out of Abdoulaye, who knocks down 2.4 threes per game.
Winthrop Eagles Leaders
- The Eagles’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Kelton Talford with 16.5 points and 7.8 rebounds per game.
- Kasen Harrison notches more assists than any other Winthrop player with 3.3 per game. He also scores 10.1 points and pulls down 2.4 rebounds per game.
- Toneari Lane averages 2.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Eagles.