Table of Contents
A pair of struggling teams hit the court when the Navy Midshipmen (8-10, 1-5 Patriot) host the Boston University Terriers (9-10, 2-4 Patriot) on Wednesday, January 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The Midshipmen are 2.5-point favorites as they look to break a five-game losing streak against the Terriers, who have lost three straight. The matchup has an over/under of 135.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Midshipmen vs. Terriers
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 18, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Annapolis, Maryland
- Arena: Navy Alumni Hall
Navy Betting Stats & Information
- Navy has a 3-6 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 33.3% of those games).
- The Midshipmen have not played as a moneyline favorite of -149 or shorter.
- The Midshipmen are 7-10-0 ATS this season.
- The Terriers have a 3-3 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under Navy has had set in games this season is 6.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
Boston University Betting Stats & Info
- Boston University has entered the game as underdogs seven times this season and won once.
- The Terriers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +119.
- The Terriers are 9-9-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this season, the Terriers are 3-3 against the spread.
- The average over/under in Boston University’s games this year is 2.8 more points than the point total of 135.5 in this outing.
Navy vs. Boston University Season Stat Comparison
|Navy Rank||Navy AVG||Boston University AVG||Boston University Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Navy Midshipmen Leaders
- Tyler Nelson leads the Midshipmen in scoring and rebounding, tallying 12.8 points and 5.9 boards per game.
- Daniel Deaver leads Navy in assists, averaging 2.9 per game while also scoring 11.3 points per contest.
- Nelson leads the Midshipmen in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Boston University Terriers Leaders
- Walter Whyte averages 14.6 points and 6.1 rebounds per game for the Terriers, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Ethan Brittain-Watts dishes out more assists than any other Boston University teammate with 2.3 per game. He also averages 9.9 points and pulls down 1.7 rebounds per game.
- Whyte is reliable from three-point range and leads the Terriers with 1.6 made threes per game.