Table of Contents
Paul Haley has +50000 odds at the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer). He missed the cut in his last appearance here, the 2013 Humana Challenge in partnership with the Clinton Foundation. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Haley before he takes to the course in La Quinta, California.
The American Express Time and Location
- Date: January 19-22, 2023
- Location: La Quinta, California
- Course: PGA West (Palmer)
- Par: / yards
- Defending Champ: Hudson Swafford
Paul Haley Recent Performance
- Haley has ended the day under par seven times and registered a better-than-average score in six of his last 14 rounds played.
- He has registered a top-five score once in his last 14 rounds.
- Haley has registered a score within three shots of the day’s best in one of his last 14 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day six times.
Paul Haley History at The American Express
- Haley finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent time competing at this event in 2013.
Paul Haley’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|