Table of Contents
Richy Werenski enters the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer) with +150000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent appearance at this event in 2022. Before he tees off in La Quinta, California, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Werenski in this event.
The American Express Time and Location
- Date: January 19-22, 2023
- Location: La Quinta, California
- Course: PGA West (Palmer)
- Par: / yards
- Defending Champ: Hudson Swafford
Richy Werenski Recent Performance
- Over his last 12 rounds of play, Werenski has shot below par on four occasions while also registering three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Werenski has finished within five strokes of the top score for the day three times.
Richy Werenski History at The American Express
- In Werenski’s past six appearances in this event, he has finished in the top 10 a total of one time. His average finish is 20th at the event.
- In his last six trips to this tournament, Werenski made the cut three times.
- The most recent time Werenski competed in this event (in 2022), he did not make the cut.
Richy Werenski’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|