Table of Contents
Ryan Moore (+60000) heads into the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer) after missing the cut at the Sony Open in Hawaii in his last outing Before he tees off in La Quinta, California, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Moore in this event.
The American Express Time and Location
- Date: January 19-22, 2023
- Location: La Quinta, California
- Course: PGA West (Palmer)
- Par: / yards
- Defending Champ: Hudson Swafford
Ryan Moore Recent Performance
- Moore has finished below par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has registered one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 14 rounds.
- Moore has finished with a score within three shots of the day’s best in one of his last 14 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day four times.
Ryan Moore History at The American Express
- Over Moore’s last four appearances at this tournament, he’s placed among the top 10 once, with an average finish of sixth at the event.
- Moore has one made cut over his last four attempts at this tournament.
- The last time Moore competed at this event in 2022, he did not make the cut.
Ryan Moore’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|