Table of Contents
The East Tennessee State Buccaneers (7-12, 3-3 SoCon) are 4-point underdogs as they look to stop a six-game home losing streak when they take on the Samford Bulldogs (12-7, 6-0 SoCon) on Wednesday, January 18, 2023 at Freedom Hall Civic Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is 140.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Buccaneers
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 18, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Johnson City, Tennessee
- Arena: Freedom Hall Civic Center
Samford Betting Stats & Information
- Samford has won 80% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (8-2).
- The Bulldogs have not played as a moneyline favorite of -184 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Bulldogs have compiled an 8-7-0 record against the spread.
- The Buccaneers have a 3-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 4 points or more this season.
- The average over/under Samford has had set in games this year is 8.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
East Tennessee State Betting Stats & Info
- East Tennessee State has won two of the seven games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Buccaneers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +151 odds on them winning this game.
- The Buccaneers have gone 6-11-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 4-point underdogs this season, the Buccaneers are 3-2 against the spread.
- The average total in East Tennessee State’s games this year is 1.7 fewer points than the point total of 140 for this outing.
Samford vs. East Tennessee State Season Stat Comparison
|Samford Rank||Samford AVG||East Tennessee State AVG||East Tennessee State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Samford Bulldogs Leaders
- Logan Dye leads the Bulldogs in scoring, tallying 13.8 points per game to go with 5.5 rebounds and 1.3 assists.
- Samford’s leading rebounder is Jermaine Marshall averaging 6.5 boards per game and its best passer is Jaron Rillie and his 3.1 assists per game.
- The Bulldogs get the most three-point shooting production out of Bubba Parham, who makes 1.8 threes per game.
East Tennessee State Buccaneers Leaders
- Jordan King racks up 14.1 points per game and is the top scorer for the Buccaneers.
- Jaden Seymour puts up a stat line of 7.4 rebounds, 8.2 points and 1.4 assists per game for East Tennessee State to take the top rebound spot on the team. Allen Strothers has the top spot for assists with 3.3 per game, adding 4.1 points and 1.8 rebounds per contest.
- Deanthony Tipler is the most prolific from deep for the Buccaneers, hitting 2.2 threes per game.